Monday, August 4, 2008

on second thought

so, i just went back and checked previous posts...which arent many. and someone reading my blogs probably thinks i'm just one grumpy, grouchy, pissy lady and i really am not. soooo

SOMETHING POSITIVE - my sisters kidnapped me this weekend!!! donna, revette and my mom and i went to michigan city and played in lake michigan and had a good old time. it really was a lot of fun, for such a short trip. they called to harrass me saturday morning and ended up driving out of their way to pick me up so i could go with (thanks, Chad). we drove up there, played on a few beaches, ate some food and just had fun with each other. the waves saturday were pretty dang big (one beach actually closed because of dangerous rip-tides). sunday, vette and i swam a little again, but the waves were boring and there were too many people. i was VERY tired when i got home, but it was a great weekend!!! my sisters are awesome. and my mom is too!!!

No comments: