Friday, August 21, 2009

Row Row Row







another great canoe trip! we saw a different part of the current river this year, with a much smaller group. but it was still a blast. PERFECT weather. hot during the day, so a dip in the dang cold water felt awesome! nice and cool at night so sleeping was comfortable. i love my friends. they rock! we saw a pretty cool new cave this year. missed another cuz i didnt know how to read my watch. i thought we were an hour behind, so i made everyone row row row...turns out, i had the watch on some funky setting and we were actually on time and could have stopped to see that cave. i felt really bad. :(


18 miles of canoeing that first day! whew. second day we did only 12 i think. much more relaxed.


i havent collected everyone's pictures yet, so i dont have many of me here. but imagine me, having as much fun as my friends are in these pics!!!

No comments: