Thursday, June 26, 2008

today

first of all the computer i am using is a piece of S@%#....my bro in law has way too much CRAP loaded on it, so you cant do anything, and then the screen doesnt fit in the window so you cant see anything on the right side. i'm pretty dang pissy about that.

but the point of this blog today is...1 year ago my daddy was called home. i came home to see my mommy last night. and we were sitting around with my sisters kids. little girl brought over a picture book with dad and mom on the cover and started talking about grandpa.... this is grandpa. i miss grandpa. do you miss grandpa. grandma misses grandpa. so dang cute i really couldnt decide if i wanted to laugh or cry. so i chuckled a little bit with tears in my eyes. just too dang cute in a sad way.

todays been pretty good. sis said mom had a bad day yesterday, but she seems ok so far. we will go to the cemetery soon. i cant believe it's been a year already.

No comments: